Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hmmm...I'm Late

Okay, I didn't get right back to my new blog in a timely manner to post fresh, new content. But, I did make it back before the month of February ended! As I continue to contemplate what to write about here, I keep coming back to my core competencies, the chief areas that I've focused on over the course of my career. But, that's the professional side of who I am--what if I also want to talk about the personal side? What's the best way to incorporate that approach into a new blog space? In the current bold age of all things blog, future employers may well stumble across my musings, or potential clients, if I decide to take on any freelance clients.

How have you determined what to include in your blog, and how did you decide the ratio of professional to personal?

No comments:

Post a Comment